Saturday, May 17, 2014

mooji

Dear One,

Thank you for writing. Mooji has received your email.
Mooji does read all messages from those who write to him. But because there are so many emails for Mooji, it is difficult for him to respond to each one directly.

I am forwarding your email to Mooji and he may physically respond to your email. But even if he does not, please know that he does take the time to read all messages directed to him and he does respond energetically to our burning questions.
Mooji embraces you in the heart.

In loving service,
Parvati




On 13 May 2014 14:20, Guru Prakash <gprakash66@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Guru ji,
Namaste,
Love you so much. I am doing “who am I”. Also following “from where thought comes”. I realized everything is thought. I don’t exist. I am something else. But that is not my experience. It seems I don’t exists without my real (sadguru). I am just moving here and there in my life without him. Longing for real self.  Guruji am I on the right track. Please guide.
​ dissolve me Guruji. I am ready to die.​

Guru Prakash

No comments:

Post a Comment